SECUSAFE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE1. Any goods or services that are supplied by SecuSafe shall be on the basis of cash on delivery.
2. SecuSafe shall remain sole & absolute owner of all goods supplied until the customer has made full payment for all goods or whatsoever delivered by SecuSafe.
3. All payments are to be made to SecuSafe. We accept payment by Cash, EFTPOS, VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX (2% surcharge on any American Express applied).
4. Prices quoted are ex.GST & Freight Cost, Prices & Specifications subjected to change without notice.
5. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. 1~2 days for metropolitan area and may take more days for elsewhere depending on freight company. Please refer all freight’s tracking enquiries to freight company.
6. Any discrepancy with deliveries must be notified in writing to SecuSafe within 5 working days. NO claims will be accepted outside the period of 5 working days.
7. Please choose all the products carefully. SecuSafe will not accept goods return for credit if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision or your customer cancelled the job.
8. All goods returned for credit will not be accepted unless prior authorisation has been given by SecuSafe.
9. Except for the return of faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, 12% or more restocking charges will be applied to all goods returned for credit within 30 days of the invoiced date. Goods should be returned in “as new” condition. In every case the original invoice number and date must be quoted. No cash refunds, your account will be credited in the system for your next order.
10. SecuSafe will not accept any credit claim after 30 days of delivery.