Internal Sales & Support Officer (NSW)
• Collaborative team environment
• Strong work ethic and “can do” attitude is rewarded
• Contribute to world-class customer relationship management
Due to the rapid growth of the company, we are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join the friendly NSW team as Internal Sales and Support Officer at our office in NSW.
SecuSafe Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian owned and operated business, established in 2007 and currently one of the largest importers and distributors of world-class CCTV surveillance products in Australia. The SecuSafe team stock and support over 600 different electronic security products across branches in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales.
About the role
This is the first point of contact at the NSW Branch. No two days are ever the same as the role covers managing incoming calls, emails and guests at reception, processing quotations and orders, and assisting customers, management and the sales team as required. As the role evolves and product knowledge is mastered, there is opportunity to conduct customer demonstrations and provide technical insight into products to assist the sales team. This is a varied role that offers the right candidate great exposure and experience across many aspects of the business. Problem solving
Essential skills and qualifications
• Right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident)
• Commitment to delivery of the highest level of customer service and support
• Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
• A quick learner with strong initiative who is reliable and adaptable
• Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in software packages including Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and manage multiple simultaneous tasks as a member of a high-performing team
• High school or tertiary education attainment
• Experience in a similar role or customer-focussed office environment
What we offer
You will be supported by a team of like-minded professionals who work as a team to deliver outstanding customer service. We believe in continuous improvement in all we do and will provide ongoing training and career progression for the right candidate.
If you think this role is for you, please submit your application containing a statement addressing the Essential skills and qualifications, along with your CV, via email to
Rocky Naing (Operations Manager)
M: 0490 101 912