Technical Support Specialist (NSW)
SecuSafe Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian owned and operated business, established in 2007 and currently one of the largest importers and distributors of world-class CCTV surveillance products in Australia. The SecuSafe team stock and support over 600 different electronic security products across branches in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, we are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join the friendly NSW team as Technical Support Specialist at our new office in Seven Hills.
• Collaborative team environment
• Strong work ethic and “can do” attitude is rewarded
• Contribute to world-class customer relationship management
• Effective team player
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide national technical support through
• Provide product training to clients and sales teams
• Assist sales team with project sales and any other technical enquiries
• Process RMA
• Product testing and presenting feedback to the team.
• Working closely with the technical support team from the supplier to make sure customers’ technical requirements are fulfilled.
• Assist in preconfiguring systems if required.
• Actively developing your technical knowledge and skills up to date so you can best support our customers and any future product launches that impact customer experience.
Essential skills and qualifications:
• Right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident)
• Tertiary education in IT networking field preferred
• Commitment to delivery of the highest level of customer service and support
• Ability to work in multiple task simultaneously
• Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
• Proven ability to learn and support new existing and new products
• A quick learner with strong initiative who is reliable and adaptable
• High attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
• Experience in Dahua products preferred
• 2 years or more experience in CCTV industry preferred
• Strong communication skills to assist clients about wide range of technical issues and enquiries
• Willingness to learn about new products in the Security industry
What we offer
You will be supported by a team of like-minded professionals who work as a team to deliver outstanding customer service. We believe in continuous improvement in all we do and will provide ongoing training and career progression for the right candidate.
If you think this role is for you, please submit your application containing a statement addressing the Essential skills and qualifications, along with your CV, via email to
Rocky Naing (Operations Manager)
M: 0490 101 912