Assistant Product Manager (NSW)
Assistant Product Manager
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
Full Time Position
SecuSafe Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian-owned and operated business, established in 2007, and is currently one of the largest importers and distributors of world-class networking, intrusion detection and electronic surveillance products in Australia. We are committed to delivering cutting-edge technology and exceptional customer service to our clients. With over 28 employees and offices across Australia, our products are sold through our “SINCERITY and CREATIVITY” business creed. At SecuSafe, we foster a culture of 3C (Challenge, Commitment and Collaboration). We focus on solving the problem and encourage people to share their ideas to achieve the company’s goals.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dedicated Assistant Product Manager to join our dynamic team and help us maintain our reputation for excellence.
Want to know more about us? Visit us at: https://www.secusafe.com.au.
About the role
Excellent opportunity for developing a career in Product Management/Planning for a national company. Be the category expert within allocated product categories and manage the sales and supply chain functions through optimising the forecasting, procurement, and outbound processes to maximise business results. This includes ongoing reporting, analytics and providing insights on the business performance vs targets.
- Be the contact point for assigned product categories.
- Assist the sales team in achieving sales, margin, and market share targets.
- Liaise with sales teams to consolidate forecasts and effectively plan for incoming stock.
- Update the internal sales team on stock availability and incoming stock ETAs.
- Develop product roadmaps that ensure maximum value is delivered to customers and the business.
- Execute New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) management.
- Regularly liaise with the internal team and customers to collect feedback and requirements.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop channel promotional calendars.
- Purchase/Sales/Inventory (PSI) planning process for assigned product categories.
- Place and process purchase orders to overseas manufacturers and local suppliers.
- Manage supply chain processes for effective aged/obsolete stock minimisation.
- Product registration and price management in the inventory system.
- Produce reports on product sales and suggest strategies for growth.
- Execute long-term partnerships with manufacturers, fostering mutually respectful relationships.
- Identify competitors' pricing and provide resources to achieve desired results.
- Comfortable with conducting internal presentations and leading meetings.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, IT, Marketing, or related discipline; OR demonstrated solid experience in a similar role in a technical IT business, combined with ongoing professional development.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to align product initiatives with organisational goals.
- Passion for success and a commitment to driving positive change.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce technical content.
- Enjoy communicating with our client base.
- Possesses excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Highly analytical with creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with individuals and groups from various stakeholders.
- Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office tools.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or have a valid full-time working Visa.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (Chinese)
- You will be supported by a team of like-minded professionals working to deliver outstanding customer service. We believe in continuous improvement in our work and will provide ongoing training and support to ensure your success in this role.
- Full-time position with annual and sick leave benefits.
- A chance to grow, which could lead to career progression.
- We offer a multicultural, safe and friendly working environment.
- Work in a collaborative, inclusive environment where your ideas and contributions are valued.
The successful candidate will join a growing organisation where everyone's contribution matters and you can make a real difference. This is an excellent opportunity to continue to grow and develop your career.
So, roll up your sleeves and bring your best self to work, and we'll give you the support you need to develop a rewarding career and make your mark on the future of security.
If you think this role is for you, please submit your application containing a statement addressing the essential skills and qualifications, along with your CV, via email to email@example.com
*SecuSafe is also hiring foreign national applicants who require or will require sponsorship.